- Each player is provided with a cart, or may use their own.
- Ball spotters are stationed in critical areas throughout the course
- All golfers receive a quality, complimentary gift.
- Three handicap flights include a low gross and a low net winner in each flight.
- Each low gross and low net flight winner will receive $250 cash and $250 in Pro Shop credits.
- Overall low net winner receives the Ted Jordan Award in addition to the cash and Pro Shop credits.
- No Handicap flight low gross and Callaway winners each receive $250 cash and $250 in Pro Shop credits.
- Pro Shop credits can be used for rounds of golf, food, beverages and merchandise at either Amherst Country Club or Ponemah Green.
- Optional “Skins” pool – $20 per player.
- At check-in, and throughout the course of the event, food and beverages will be provided at the Volunteer Tent.
- The snack cart will circulate the course with complimentary snacks and cold beverages. Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided by local vendors
- A complimentary banquet is included for each golfer and one guest at the end of the tournament on Friday night.
The complete Rules & Reminders for the tournament can be found below. Please review prior to the tournament.Rules-Reminders-100-Holes-2021
To assist with selling tickets, you may use this Word document template below as a starting point for an email to friends, family and colleagues asking for support.
To join us as a golfer in the tournament, please Contact Us.